Who's Crafty?

My photo
United States
I am just a girl who is crafting her way through the kitchen, the house and the (soon to be!) classroom. Follow me and maybe we can figure this whole crafty thing out.

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Hi There!

When I was a young girl, I climbed trees, built forts, and swore like a sailor. I didn’t shave my legs, wear make-up, or have girl sleep over nights. 

Well, here I am at 27 years old and a polar opposite of the younger version of myself.  I love pink, fashion, glitter, cooking, baking, organizing and home decorating. I find it amusing when I run into friends of my tomboy days and they say “Oh well aren’t you crafty!” when they realize in fact, yes I am a girl who enjoys doing girl things. Follow me as I craft my way through my kitchen, my home and my (soon to be) classroom.

Victoria 

No comments: